- I am a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Melbourne. I specialise in using distributed computing systems to generate and analyse large cosmological simulations of the Universe.
- Previously, I have worked at Swinburne University doing similar work and was a graduate student at the University of Victoria where I obtained my PhD studying hydrodynamical simulations of merging galaxy clusters.
- You can learn more about my research from the following links:
- A recent CV can be obtained here.
- Contact information can be obtained here.